When it comes to money back guarantees, ExpressVPN is the industry leader. Their 30 day guarantee comes with no strings attached. No usage limits. No specific reasons for cancellation. If you’re not happy with the service then simply request a refund during the first 30 days.
ExpressVPN Trial: 30 Day Free VPN Trial (money back guarantee)
Here a full explanation of the money back guarantee from ExpressVPN:
- We want you to be 100% satisfied with our service. We’re so confident you’ll like our VPN that we’re offering a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee. Even if you run into problems after signing up, we’re available 7-days per week to help you get them fixed and make you feel comfortable using the VPN.
- If for any reason you’re not satisfied within 30 days of signing up, just send us an email to let us know you’d like your money back, and we’ll give you a full refund.
- If you paid with credit-card, the refund will show up on your credit-card statement within 5 business days. For Paypal, the funds will be returned to your Paypal account. You can then log into Paypal and withdraw the funds back to your bank account or credit card from there.
In addition to the one month free trial (money back guarantee) ExpressVPN is offering our visitors a special discount offer. Enjoy unlimited VPN access from several countries from $8.32 a month.
Here is a summary of the Express VPN specials:
- ExpressVPN – $8.32 per month for a year – Save $55.45
- ExpressVPN – $9.99 per month for 6 months – Save $17.75
- ExpressVPN – $12.95 per month
Express VPN retail pricing:
- Monthly ExpressVPN – $12.95 a month
- 6 months of ExpressVPN – $119.95 for 6 months
- 12 months of ExpressVPN – $239.95 for a year
That works out to $8.32 a month for a year or $9.99 a month for 6 months of Express VPN access. This offer won’t last long so if you’re interested in a ExpressVPN account take advantage of the savings.