Highlights of the Freedur VPN service:
- Proxy & L2TP VPN services
- US, UK and TW servers
- Windows, Mac, Linux support
- Easy to install software client
- iPhone and Android mobile
- VPN access from $6 a month
August 2011 update: Freedur was acquired by Moca VPN in 2011. MocaVPN has subsequently shut down the Freedur site and service.
– http://www.freedur.net/ (no longer accessible)
Proxy server locations:
– United States
– United Kingdom
Supported VPN platform:
– Freedur offers both a proxy service and L2TP VPN options. A nice combination since you can choose which traffic flows through the proxy. While the VPN handles all traffic and is more secure. The Freedur software is easy to setup and their support is very helpful. Offering online chat and remote desktop support.
Free VPN trial:
– Freedur is not currently offering a free trial
– Live online chat
– Support form
– Freedur Personal – $14.95 a month
– Freedur Personal – $29.95 for 3 months
– Freedur Personal – $49.95 for 6 months
– Freedur Personal – $69.95 for a year
Note: Freedur also offers business and enterprise solutions.