Highlights of the BTC Tunnel service:
- VPN servers across 24 countries
- OpenVPN, PPTP and L2TP
- Access to all server locations
- Windows, Mac OS/X, Linux
- iPhone, iPad, Android devices
- All prices are shown in bitcoin
- Homepage: http://www.btctunnel.com/
VPN server locations:
- United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Spain, Netherlands, France, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Italy, Chile, Austria, Poland, Russia, Romania, South Africa, China, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore.
- OpenVPN, PPTP, L2TP
IP address support:
- Shared IP
VPN account types:
- See BTC Tunnel terms of service for details
VPN service details:
- BTC Tunnel was founded by XNS Technology Group which is based in Canada. They offer an online privacy service with servers in 24 countries and close to 7,000 IP addresses. The VPN service supports OpenVPN, PPTP and L2TP connections. They offers a custom client for Windows. The service also supports Mac, Linux, iOS and Android devices through manual set up. What makes BTC Tunnel stand out is their source of payment. All members use bitcoin to pay for service. Prices start at 0.01 BTC a month..
Free VPN trial:
- BTC Tunnel does not offer a free trial.
- They offer a 30 day money back guarantee
- Online support
- Unlimited VPN – 0.01 BTC
- Quarterly, 6 month and annual BTC Tunnel discounts available.