ibVPN has mobile apps available for Android and iOS. The Android app let’s you connect in one click to ibVPN servers in sixteen countries. Including their P2P servers. It supports Android 4.0 or later. Enjoy unlimited, uncapped VPN access from $5.83 a month.
Android App Features
- Select Country – you can select between servers in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Netherlands, France, Switzerland, Sweden, Ireland, Russia, Romania, Hong Kong, Spain, Italy, Panama, India, Australia and Luxembourg.
- Usage Stats – once connected you can use the ibVPN stats screen to view how much data you have sent and received.
- Check IP – the app includes a link to check your IP address.
- United States – Phoenix, New York, Dallas, Seattle, Chicago, Los Angeles, Manassas, Houston.
- Canada – Laval, Montreal, Toronto
- United Kingdom – Gosport, Maidenhead, Leeds, London, Manchester
- Germany – Frankfurt
- Netherlands – Amsterdam, Haarlem, Ultrecht
- France – Paris
- Switzerland – Zurich, Geneva
- Sweden – Hudiksvall
- Ireland – Dublin
- Russia – Moscow
- Romania – Bucharest
- Hong Kong – Hong Kong
- Spain – Madrid
- Italy – Milan
- Panama – Panama
- India – Delhi
- Australia – Melbourne
- P2P Servers – Amsterdam, Utrecht, Luxembourg, Toronto
- The current release of ibVPN Android app requires that you have Android 4.0 or higher to run.
- You will also need an active ibVPN account to use the app.
- Member can download the app directly from their site.
- ibVPN also provides free client software for Windows and iOS.
We tested the ibVPN Android app on a Samsung Galaxy Note II and Google Nexus 7. We were really happy to see all their servers available in the app. Including P2P specific server locations. The speeds were good and service reliable. You can test the Android app during their free trial.