IPVanish offers their members a free VPN clients for both Windows and Mac OS / X. Along with a free mobile app for Android users. In addition to supporting Linux, iPhone and iPad. IPVanish offers tutorials for OpenVPN, PPTP and L2TP. In the review to follow we’ll talk about each platform. Enjoy unlimited VPN from just $4.87 a month.
IPVanish VPN Client Features
- Country Selection – all of the IPVanish servers are easily accessible from within the client. You can choose any of them from a graphic list. Including multiple servers in popular locations.
- Check IP Address – once connected you can use the IPVanish client to check your new IP address. It will ooen a page on their site and display your new IP address and location.
- View Log – the client gives you the option to view your connection logs. This is especially helpful if you ever have any issues or questions. Though we haven’t had any problems connecting.
- Technical Support – the client includes links to technical support, an FAQ sections and forum on the IPVanish site.
IPVanish VPN Client Software
- The current release of IPVanish Windows client (version 184.108.40.206) supports Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP.
- IPVanish offers a client for Mac OS / X 10.7 or higher. With additional Tunnelblick support for OS /X 10.6 and below..
- IPVanish includes Linux setup instructions.
- IPVanish have free mobile apps for devices including iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android.
- If you have a DD-WRT router you can easily setup a PPTP VPN connection. Allowing you to access the IPVanish network from other devices including game consoles (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii), Boxee, Google TV, Apple TV, network Blu-ray players and more.
IPVanish has an easy to use Windows and Mac OS. X VPN client which are free to all members. Loaded with features to help you switch between server. We highly recommend IPVanish. From $5 a month for unlimited VPN and support for lots of devices they are one of our favorites.