OverPlay offers their members free VPN client software for both Windows and Mac. Along with setup guides for Linux, iPhone, iPad and Android mobile deviecs. Those with DD-WRT or DrayTek routers can also configure connections to OverPlay and protect all devices in your house. Enjoy unlimited VPN from just $8.32 a month or SmartDNS from just $4.16 a month.
OverPlay VPN Client Features
- Country Selection – all of the OverPlay VPN servers are easy to access from within the client. Choose any VPN server.
- Choosing a Protocol – pick between VPN protocols to use with OverPlay including OpenVPN, PPTP and L2TP.
- Technical Support – OverPlay offers technical support for both their Windows and Mac VPN clients.
OverPlay VPN Client Software
- The current release of the OverPlay Windows client supports Windows 7, Vista and XP.
- OverPlay also has a beta Mac OS / X client. The PureVPN Mac software is compatible Mac 10.5 and above.
- OverPlay includes Linux setup instructions.
- OverPlay supports mobile devices including iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android. They include setup guides for each.
- If you have a DD-WRT router you can easily setup a VPN connection. Allowing you to access OverPlay from other devices including game consoles (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii), Boxee, Google TV, Apple TV, network Blu-ray players and more.
OverPlay offers their members free Windows and Mac VPN clients. Along with setup guides for a wide variety of platforms including Linux, iPhone, iPad, Android and Boxee. You can even setup DD-WRT routers to protect even more devices. OverPlay accounts start from just $9.95 a month.