PureVPN has mobile apps available for Android and iOS. The Android app let’s you connect in one click to PureVPN servers in the United States, United Kingdom or Canada. It supports Android 4.0 or later. Enjoy unlimited, uncapped VPN access from $4.16 a month.
Android App Features
- Select Country – you can select between servers in the United States, United Kingdom and Canada.
- Usage Stats – once connected you can use the PureVPN stats screen to view how much data you have sent and received.
- Technical Support – the app includes a link for tech support.
- Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Belgium, Belize, Bosnia, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Columbia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Georgia, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Venezuela, Vietnam and Yemen.
- The current release of PureVPN Android app requires that you have Android 4.0 or higher to run.
- You will also need an active PureVPN account to use the app.
- Member can download the app from their site or Google Play..
- PureVPN also provides free client software for Windows and Mac. Along with an iOS app and set up guide for custom routers.
We tested the PureVPN Android app on a Samsung Galaxy Note II and Google Nexus 7. The service provided a fast, reliable connection. We would like to see more servers available. Through with options in the US, UK and Canada you have several locations to choose from.