PureVPN offers their members free VPN client software for both Windows and Mac. Along with setup instructions for Linux, iPhone, iPad and Android mobile devices. Those with DD-WRT routers can also configure connections to PureVPN and protect all devices in your house. Enjoy unlimited VPN from just $9.95 a month or $49.95 a year.
PureVPN Client Features
- Purpose Selection – let PureVPN help you find the best VPN server based on purpose. Options include high security, US, UK, general Internet surfing, poker, VOIP and more.
- Country Selection – use the PureVPN drop down menu to open up a list of VPN servers in each country. From there you can easily choose a location and connect.
- Choosing a Protocol – pick between VPN protocols to use with PureVPN. The client includes PPTP, L2TP and SSTP (Windows).
- Technical Support – PureVPN offers technical support for both their Windows and Mac VPN clients.
PureVPN Client Software
- The current release of the PureVPN Windows client supports Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP.
- PureVPN also has a beta Mac OS / X client. The PureVPN Mac software is compatible with v10.4 and higher.
- PureVPN includes Linux setup instructions. Client coming soon.
- PureVPN offers free apps for both Android and iPhone users.
- If you have a DD-WRT router you can easily setup a PPTP VPN connection. Allowing you to access the PureVPN from other devices including game consoles (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii), Boxee, Google TV, Apple TV, network Blu-ray players and more.
PureVPN offers their customers free VPN client software for both Windows and Mac. With a Linux client coming soon. They also have guides for iPhone, iPad and Android mobile devices. We recommend you test the service and clients with their VPNSP special linked below.