VPN4ALL offers members a choice between 50 GB a month and unlimited VPN access. With an additional 5 GB mobile plan available. They have over 64 VPN server locations in 32 countries. VPN4ALL members enjoy OpenVPN connections using their client. Extend the service to your mobile device with a VPN4ALL mobile account. Members can also receive a dedicated IP address in the US, UK or NL.
- United States server locations – Albany, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Miami, Phoenix, Portland, New York, Richmond, San Jose, Scranton, Tampa, Washington DC, Wichita
- United Kingdom server locations – London, Manchester, Leeds, Kirkaldy.
- Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Seychelles, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey.
- VPN4ALL allows torrent / P2P traffic on their servers in Estonia, Finland, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Panama, Romania, Russia, Seychelles, Singapore, Sweden and Turkey.
- VPN4ALL supports multiple VPN technologies including OpenVPN and PPTP. For those unfamiliar basically OpenVPN is the most secure and great for connecting from PC and MAC. While PPTP extends compatibility to mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad, Android devices, etc.
VPN4ALL Performance Testing
- VPN4ALL US speed test – after connecting to the Atlanta server we tested our Internet speed and found it to be 39.14 Mbps download and 11.52 Mbps upstream.
- VPN4ALL UK speed test – after connecting to the London server we tested our Internet speed again and found it to be 25.01 Mbps download and 4.02 Mbps upstream.
- Conclusion – VPN4ALL performance was good though some of the ping times were high. Note: you can expect any VPN to slow your connection some as the traffic is being encrypted.
- As mentioned above VPN4ALL supports OpenVPN for their client and PPTP for their VPN4ALL mobile accounts. By doing so they offer support for a wide range of users.
- System compatibility – Windows (8, 7, Vista, XP), Mac OS X.
- Mobile compatibility – iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android and Windows mobile devices.
- Browser compatibility – Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome and Opera.
VPN4ALL Account Pricing
- VPN4ALL offers a number of accounts based on usage and device. Including 50 GB and unlimited plans with their client. Along with 5 GB accounts for mobile users.
- VPN4ALL 50 (50GB a month) – $9.95 a month
- VPN4ALL Unlim (unlimited) – $16.95 a month
- VPN4ALL Mobile (5 GB PPTP) – $5.95 a month
- Save up to 51% off with their VPN4ALL discounts
- VPN4ALL offers a 100 MB free trial along with a 30 day money back guarantee.
- VPN4ALL accepts PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, WorldPay,AlertPay and more.
VPN4ALL Review : Conclusion
We enjoyed testing the VPN4ALL service. The setup was simple and their client included some nice features. Performance was good and they offer a wide range of server locations. You can find less expensive VPN access but VPN4ALL comes with a nice extra feature. All plans come with a dedicated IP address which is nice for banking, PayPal, etc.